Many ways to save
Whether it’s for college, vacations, retirement or just a “rainy day,” Atlantic Coast Bank offers a variety of savings alternatives to help you meet your goals.
Five ways to save:
- Basic Savings – the basic way to start saving money. There is no monthly maintenance fee with a minimum daily balance or by meeting certain relationship criteria.
- Sunrise Savings – the Sunrise Savings account complements your High Tide Checking account.
- Platinum Savings – this tiered interest account means the more you save, the more you earn.
- Student Savings – have money ready for traditional high school or college expenses. We also offer Coverdell Educational Savings accounts to help you save for your children’s education.
- Vacation or Christmas Club Savings – set money aside for a special occasion. You save throughout the year and receive one scheduled, automatic disbursement annually.
Even more ways to save:
- Money Market – maximum flexibility and higher earnings.
- Certificates of Deposit – lock in an interest rate from three months to five years.
- Individual Retirement Account – save for your retirement with a Roth IRA or Traditional IRA. If you’re ready to start receiving payments, choose a Distribution IRA.
Please note that Atlantic Coast Bank savings accounts are Plus Package eligible.
To open an Atlantic Coast Bank checking account, you can visit your local Financial Service Center or call toll-free at 1-800-342-2824.
You may make up to six pre-authorized, automatic, telephonic, internet banking or audio response transfers to another account of yours or to a third party during any calendar month. A pre-authorized transfer includes any arrangement with us to pay a third party from your account upon oral or written orders including orders received through the Automated Clearing House (ACH). However, we may refuse or reverse a transfer that exceeds these limitations and may assign fees against, suspend, or close your account. You may make unlimited transfers or withdrawals in person, by mail, or at an ATM.