Atlantic Coast Bank is the premier community bank in Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia – we live, work and play where you do – and we recognize the need for a high level of corporate and individual responsibility in the areas we serve.
Atlantic Coast Bank supports local nonprofits and other community organizations. Our employees, both individually and in groups, provide local outreach through many different service activities.
We also welcome nonprofits and other community organizations as Business Banking customers, and we provide the same level of commitment to you as we do to our for-profit business customers. We’ll listen, understand your needs, and customize solutions while offering convenience and excellent service.
Some of the organizations and programs we support include:
- Atlantic Coast Bank Charlye Dixon Scholarship – Atlantic Coast Bank has awarded thousands of dollars to qualified customers who need help with college tuition. Congratulations to our 2016 winner Grant de la Vasselais!
- Teach Children to Save Day – Atlantic Coast Bank is a proud participant of the American Bankers Association’s Teach Children to Save Day. Established by Association in 1997, Teach Children to Save is a national campaign to organize banker volunteers to educate young people about developing a lifelong savings habit.
- The Donna Foundation – Over the years, Atlantic Coast Bank has been a proud participant of the 26.2 with Donna events in Jacksonville, FL. In 2013, we raised $551 and matched $500. Donations and race proceeds go to The Donna Foundation, a non-profit organization that funds breast cancer research at Mayo Clinic and provides financial assistance to underserved and uninsured breast cancer patients on the First Coast.
- Children’s Christmas Party of Jacksonville – Since 2006, employees of Atlantic Coast Bank have taken pride in volunteering at Jacksonville’s annual Children’s Christmas Party of Jacksonville. This party donates toys to more than 10,000 children, of all religious backgrounds, who otherwise might not receive presents for the holidays.
- American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life – Relay for Life brings 3.5 million people together annually to have fun while raising money and awareness for cancer prevention and treatment. In the past, Atlantic Coast Bank has raised more than $32,000 as a Gold Sponsor.
- Wounded Warrior Project – Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to honor and empower wounded veterans. Our employee fundraising efforts have included contests among department and customers including “dress-down days,” cookouts and raffles.
Contact us for more information on any events or how to get involved.